Pay a legal fee
Use the secure button below to pay a legal fee:
KM&A partners with LawPay Credit Card Processing, which serves clients of legal practitioners and carries extra protections, such as not over-drafting debit cards. Over 80 bar associations recommend it including the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Please use this link: Make A Secure Payment Now.
Find our office
Our main office is located in downtown Pittsburgh in the US Steel Tower. Client meetings are by appointment only. You will need to check in at the security desk in the main lobby. Please bring a government-issued photo ID.
Why we avoid hourly billing
Historically, attorneys billed for legal services by charging a large retainer fee and then billing by the hour. Clients had no idea of the total cost until the invoice arrived. Although hourly billing can be practical, we, at KM&A, like to avoid hourly billing. Instead, we bundle projects together and quote fixed, flat fees upfront. We find that this way serves our clients better.
Instead of billing according to the number of hours we spend on your case, we bill according to the value of the services we provide.
Here are the three main benefits:
Promises we make to every client
- We will help evaluate your needs first, before you have to pay anything.
- We will candidly discuss strengths, weaknesses, liabilities, and options.
- We will protect all your information as strictly confidential.
- We will give you regular updates as new developments arise in your case.
- We will push aggressively and without delay for a quick resolution.